Free Fantasy Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Fantasy Worlds

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holidays and Events

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ella
Princess
Ella

Female Posts : 101

Character sheet
Strength:
Holidays and Events Left_bar_bleue100/100Holidays and Events Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
HP:
Holidays and Events Left_bar_bleue100/100Holidays and Events Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
$: 1000000

Holidays and Events Empty
PostSubject: Holidays and Events   Holidays and Events I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:58 pm

This is where updates on tournaments, battles, and holiday festivals will be posted. You can reply on this page if you like the idea or dislike the idea or want to sign up for the competition/ battle/ contest!
Back to top Go down
http://freefantasyworlds.heavenforum.com
Ella
Princess
Ella

Female Posts : 101

Character sheet
Strength:
HP:
$: 1000000

Holidays and Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holidays and Events   Holidays and Events I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:04 pm

Due to a lack of active members, we will not have a holiday event. Sorry! The only way we would still have these events is if more members join by the 23rd and we would hold our celebration on the 29th. As of now, I'm the only active member. I want to tell everyone that this could be a very exciting and fun website if we had more people. So please help us get new members. If we have at least 5 members by the 23rd, the events will be held! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://freefantasyworlds.heavenforum.com

Holidays and Events
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free Fantasy Worlds :: Getting Started as a New Member :: Playing Rules and Updates-
Jump to: